Midi BowlerRegular price
A bag that excels in design and multi-functionality, ready for the multi-tasking lifestyle of today. Characterized by its distinctive graphic patterns, the Midi Bowler is a smaller version of the Bowler, suitable for an iPad and all your personal belongings. Wearable handheld, on the shoulder or cross-body.
Need some help? Call us at: + 32 (0)3 43 58 130
- 100% Italian cow leather water-scratch-color fading resistant
- soft blue micro-suede lining
- L 25cm x H19 cm x W2 cm padded iPad sleeve
- leather closure with velcro to protect the iPad
- 2 inner pockets for Phone, glasses, power bank or other items
- 2 pencil holders
- large interior zipper pocket
- detachable leather key leash with 1 interior D-ring
- wide detachable shoulder strap which can be adapted in length
- front and back pocket for iPhone, wallet, glasses easy to open and close with magnetic snap button
- 5 nickel color hardware feet
- 100% Italian genuine leather
- micro suede lining in Kaai blue
- nickel ykk zipper and metal accessories
- leather trimming
- L25 cm x H19 cm x W2 cm padded iPad sleeve
- L 33 cm at bottom x H 22 cm x W 12 cm
- 11cm handle drop
- detachable wide shoulder strap maximum length is 135 cm (with 2 dog clips easy to detach)
- 1kg Weight
Free shipping & Return
KAAI offers free shipping on all orders worldwide.
Kaai will process every order as quick as possible to deliver your products within five (5) business days after the order confirmation. Mostly your order will arrive within 2 business days. However, this delivery period is indicative and we cannot give guarantees in this respect as we depend on other partners (parcel companies) to deliver at your home. Outside EU the delivery time will take up to 7 workdays.
We accept returns* of unused products within 30 calendar days of delivery provided that the security label is
still attached, the protective film on the feet of the bag is still attached and the product is unused.
*Returns from Europe are free of charge. Returns from other locations will be charged the return shipping cost.
More details on the 'shipping & returns' page.