Zandhoven - Van Loock
For 73 years, Van Loock has been an established name in the field of shoes and leather goods. Van Loock started with a small store that was transformed into a real shoe store, where in the meantime handbags and other accessories are also sold.
In 2009 it was time for renovation, and space was made for a separate handbag department. Also suitcases and bookbags now have their own place. The Belgian architect Vincent Van Duysen was approached for the design, who was commissioned to create a sleek store with attention to beautiful materials, and where the shoes and bags get the attention they deserve.
The secret to your Kaai bag is inside:
• Compartments for your personal things
• Laptop compartment for laptop, macbook or iPad
• Suitable for files and documents
• Organize your smartphone and cables
• Never search for your keys again